Are you getting new healthy tasteful meal ideas? Or perhaps you need a new healthy snack? oxizone fitness and spa have tips for you covered with these healthy chocolate banana muffins. Oh yeah, and before you stop reading, they’re also flourless, so they’ll work for almost any diet restrictions and filled all the nutritional value.
This recipe is an all-in-1 special by delivering a convenient, hearty and sweet snack that can also be a meal. With less than 90 calories, you can have a couple of muffins between lunch and dinner for a high-protein snack, with a little chocolate to satisfy those mid-day cravings. oxizone fitness & spa is one of the best gyms in Chandigarh and one of the best gyms in Mohali also we are also in Dubai now! THE BEST GYM IN CHANDIGARH will suggest you home healthy and diet recipes come and Enroll oxizone now! So easy. So healthy. And most importantly, so delicious
Why it’s a diet freak Recipe
These chocolate banana muffins are full of fiber, healthy fats, and food-sourced protein, this muffin is a macronutrient balanced on-the-go meal.
The combination of egg whites and Greek yogurt makes this a great high-protein snack (if you have at least 2-3 muffins). And the fiber-packed oats are great any weight-management regime because they help slow down digestion, which keeps you feeling full for longer.
And although most oats contain gluten—gasp!—many health organization claims that oats are essential in a heart-healthy diet, lowering cholesterol and reducing the risk of coronary heart diseases in an efficient manner.
Banana Chocolate Muffins
Yields: 12 muffins
Cook time: 25 minutes
Serving size: 1 muffin
2 smashed extra ripe bananas, yields about 3/4 cup
1/4c nonfat Greek yogurt
1 tbsp. all-natural almond butter
1 tbsp. melted coconut oil (unrefined, cold-filtered)
1 c liquid egg whites
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 tbsp. raw, unfiltered honey
1/2c oat flour + 1/4c old fashion oats
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tbsp. granular sugar substitute*
¼ tsp. sea salt
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1/4c slivered almonds
2 tbsp. dark chocolate chips**
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
2. To make the oat flour simply add half a cup of oats to a blender and pulse until smooth.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add all wet ingredients, and stir until combined. In another bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients. Then add in the dry bowl to the wet bowl, and mix until well combined. Gently fold in the whole oats, chocolate chips, and almond slivers.
5. Divide the batter into the paper liners, about ½ to ¾ up the side, using a spoon or ice-cream scooper.
6. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove and let cool. Enjoy immediately, or store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week, or freeze.
The banana chocolate muffin recipe
Nutritional Information & Macros
Dietary Information: Vegetarian, No Sugar Added, Gluten-Free (if gluten-free oats are used), Kosher
Macros per serving (1 muffin)
OXIZONE FITNESS & SPA is one of the best gyms in Chandigarh and one of the best gyms in Mohali also we are also in Dubai now! THE BEST GYM IN MOHALI will suggest you home healthy and diet recipes come and Enroll oxizone now!